Travelderness is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when using the
www.travelderness.com. We may make content or services from other web sites including our co-branded web sites available
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients’ trust.
Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at
Travelderness. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our
customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access
to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in
disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, share customer
information with reputable companies when a customer has expressed an interest in their service or product. Please note
Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards
and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to
conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will
Information We Collect
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name,
address, telephone number, e-mail address, and facts about your computer. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal
information from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, if a user is under 18, unless consent is obtained from your
parent/guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Web Site Usage Information:
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information
helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number
and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on http://localhost:8080/travel with information that you
provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and web site.
- We may disclose and use personally identifiable information in special circumstances where it is necessary to enforce our
personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our Web site or
take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent
by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to
protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the
transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing http://localhost:8080/travel and communicating
electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Comments and Questions